G1.6 G2.5 aluminum case diaphragm gas meter
G1.6, G2.5 aluminum case gas meter is suitable for measuring the flow-rate of natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, marsh gas, etc. The meter performance can fulfill OIMLR31-1995 standard and EN1359-1998 standard requirement.
This series of diaphragm gas meters have many advantages as follows: beautiful appearance, aluminum alloy case with special surface technique, with anti-reverse device inside, high sensitivity and accuracy measurement, easy to use and repair, strong anti-corrosion capability and long economic life.
1. elegant appearance.
2. high accuracy, stable performance
3. aluminum case with special treatment
4. diaphragm and valve with superior quality.
5. total pressure loss less than 200 Pa
6. long life: more than 10 years
7. anti-reverse device could be design according to your requirement.
8. no leakage under high operating pressure: 30kPa without leakage
Main technical parameters:
Total pressure loss
less than 200Pa
0.1Qmax ≤Q＜Qmax ±1.5%
Distance between two connection centers (L)
152.4 130 110 90mm
Connection screw worm(D)
M26x1.5-6g M30x2-6g G3/4B G1B G11/4B