The smart water meter is a type of water meter that realizes intelligence and has been widely used in production and life.
Smart water meter is a new type of water meter and traditional water meter that uses modern microelectronic technology, modern sensing technology and smart IC card technology to measure water consumption and conduct water data transmission and settlement transactions. Generally, it only has flow collection and mechanical pointer display water consumption. Compared to the features, it is a great improvement.
In addition to the recording and electronic display of water consumption, the smart water meter can also control the water consumption according to the agreement.
The advantages of smart water meters:
1. Reduce the labor intensity of the meter reader, and the meter reading function can be improved by 500 times.
2. Solve the problem of household registration, disturbing the people, protecting the privacy of residents, and avoiding the hidden dangers caused by meter reading.
3. Reduce the cost of meter reading, and save 2/3 or even higher labor costs under the premise of stable, reliable and low maintenance.
4. Reduce economic disputes caused by meter reading error rate and contribute to building a harmonious society.
5. Improve the technological content and service level of marketing work.
6, combined with various payment systems, provide a variety of services such as bank withholding, Internet payment, telephone voice, mobile phone text messages.
Precautions for using smart water meters
1. After replacing the battery, you must cover the moisture-proof cover and tighten the screws, otherwise the watch will not work.
2. Regularly check the operation of the smart water meter and pay attention to the antifreeze in winter.
3. Please close the front and rear valves of the smart water meter if it has been installed in the pipeline but has not been delivered for use or if it is not used for a long time (more than one week).
Zhejiang Chint Instrument & Meter Co., Ltd
Wenzhou Production Base: Wenzhou Bridge Industrial Zone, Yueqing, Zhejiang, PR.China
Headquarter: No.560, Yueming Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China