The problems and solutions of ultrasonic water meter are as follows:
1. Water temperature fault: this problem is caused by the water temperature fault, which can be solved by lowering the water temperature or changing the corresponding specifications of the table.
2. Out of range: it is mainly caused by the high current instantaneous flow. It can be handled by reducing the flow of tap water or changing the meter of corresponding range.
3. Battery failure: the main cause of battery failure is battery undervoltage or poor connection. It is recommended to check the connection plug and replace the battery.
4. Countercurrent fault: the countercurrent fault is mainly caused by the reverse connection of the water inlet end and the water outlet end of the pipe section, which can be solved by changing the water inlet end and the water outlet end of the pipe section.
5. Sensor: there are two kinds of sensor faults: water inlet sensor fault and water outlet sensor fault, which can be solved by replacing or reinstalling the ultrasonic sensor.
6. Empty pipe fault: this situation is mainly because there is no water in the pipe section or the water is not full of the pipe section. It is recommended to fill the pipe section with water and remove bubbles to solve this problem.